woensdag 19 februari 2014

In Loving Memory: Manja ??? - 20 Feb 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4_imvJMnG0

she past away about 2 hours ago. We don't know why, what happened and when. 36 hours ago everything was fine but since yesterday evening we noticed she did strange and had a problem walking. We called a vet but where told we could only come if we could pay in cash or if they had an ok from the organisation we get help from. I was unable to arrange that today and had hoped to go to the vet with her tomorrow. It will now be with a different reason :(

We had her for just a while, she was like us... she had been homeless until my bro found her and after a short while gave her to us (not because he didn't love her mind you) and she has lived with us for a little over 6 months. In those months she has given us great joy and fun and she will be dearly missed indeed.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I am so sorry Martin.
    But I am also grateful that this little sweetheart had found a lovely home with you. At least she knew love in the end. And I think that's the most beautiful gift you can give to any soul on this earth.
    Lots of love
    Patty

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you Patty. Yes she was loved very much :) The fact that my wife was so crazy about her was the reason that my bro decided to give her to us after she had stayed with us for a while because he was on vacation. Although I keep breaking my head if I have missed something we have decided to remember the good times with her. We will mourn her loss but remember her life :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen