vrijdag 14 februari 2014

My "art" - a slideshow post

I like to play poker, at home with friends or online for "play money" . Because of that I have been a member of a pokersite for a while called Railbirds. Nowadays it is a site for the real money player but there was a time that play money players had a lot of fun there as well. Because of the fun there I decided to join a poker clan and started playing some small tournaments, real money but small sign up fees like 1 dollar and such.

That was real fun and after a while I decided to host some tournaments myself. In order to get players to come to my games I decided that those that won the tournament would get a "custom" table for their Full Tilt Software.  Making a custom skin was fairly easy if you know how to handle graphics software and over the months I have hosted, I made a nice selection of tables.

You can view these tables in the following slide show. Music is Cry me a river by Crystal Gale. If you play online poker yourself and want a custom table let me know what room you are playing and I will look if it is possible to make a custom skin for that software. All my work is free of charge but if you like a donation to a charity of your choice is always apreciated :D





1 opmerking: